I am in the process of removing all Barnes & Noble links from my site; they have changed their affiliate program once again and I have decided not to join it. I haven't made enough of a profit in years to justify the time to change every link again. You should be able to find the books at Barnes & Noble or Amazon. A next to a page indicates that it has been updated in the last month.
- Kazakhstan. Alphabetically by author.
- About Central Asia and Russia in Central Asia. Alphabetically by author.
- For Parents about Adoption: how to adopt, raising adopted children, special needs resources. Alphabetically by author.
- Parenting: practical advise for babies through teens
- Parenting and Schooling: helping your child in school, homeschooling
- Books for Children: I have listed a recommended age group, but please remember that these are only general guidelines. Children are never too young or too old to be read to. Before you read them to your children, or allow them to read themselves, I suggest you read them to be sure that their content is appropriate for your child's situation (for example, some of these books deal with infant adoption or finding birthparents).
- Magazines: adoption and cultural
Page last updated on 31 August 2011.